This week we had our last demo. We had to show our game with Xbox-controller support and we had to deliver our documentation and tutorials.
We all made tutorials for this project, some of us even made videos because we where told to do so by our teacher. Today we found out that we had to write our tutorials and if we made videos we had to make transcription, we did not know that. We where able to finish it today but it wasn’t without lots of stress.
Our game was finished today, it isn’t what we where hoping for in the beginning but we are happy we at least got a working playable game even if a lot of bad luck was on our side.
we hope to finish this project with a passing mark, so root for us and we will keep you updated.
You may have noticed that we haven’t posted in a while, that’s because we have been working hard on our game and we had exams during the time we where absent.
Right now we are working on our game on our game to present it int the next sprint on may 4. We are supposed to show our game with implemented multiplayer function, at least two players should be able to play together.
We are struggling with the multiplayer and we hope to have it implemented before may the forth, so wish us luck we will need it.
we will keep you updated
This week we had to finish our first demo for the first sprint. The demo was an already functional version of the game.
In our demo it was possible for the character to walk, jump and it was able to shoot water beams. We also had functional ammo- and wetness-bar so you could see you that your water was draining. There also was a bit of Physics involved the player and some objects can fall of the map, the player is also able to re-spawn in a random place on the map. We also made the first version of our arena.
We were able to impress the teachers and got a go.
We have already started preparing for the next sprint. We have found a way to integrate multiplayer and are working to make it possible to play the game from multiple computers.
we will keep you Updated
This week we had to show what we learned so far with blender. All went well, we all had something different to show. Of course we are not done with learning Blender and Python, but we will get better over time.
This week we also had to prepare our pitch for next week. We have to present what game we are planning to make with Blender. We are also planning the backlog for the first sprint in this project.
We will keep you updated
See you next week