This week we had our last demo. We had to show our game with Xbox-controller support and we had to deliver our documentation and tutorials.
We all made tutorials for this project, some of us even made videos because we where told to do so by our teacher. Today we found out that we had to write our tutorials and if we made videos we had to make transcription, we did not know that. We where able to finish it today but it wasn’t without lots of stress.
Our game was finished today, it isn’t what we where hoping for in the beginning but we are happy we at least got a working playable game even if a lot of bad luck was on our side.
we hope to finish this project with a passing mark, so root for us and we will keep you updated.