Today we were trying to get the split screen to work properly. After a lot of struggles we managed to get it to work. 1 player will use the keyboard and mouse and the other will use a Xbox One controller. When we fixed this problems we started debugging. The wrong player would lose lives after dying and shooting was a little messy. But after a lot of testing we managed to get it to work.
Also the tutorials are on the way. Every member of the team will make a short tutorial on one of the aspects of creating a game. Like movement, camera and respawn. These of course will be uploaded on our blog.
The end of the project is near. Next Thursday our project will get a grade. We’re almost done and ready to show our game to the teachers. Wish us good look guys.