After the previous week not al things went as blendtastic as we hoped it would…
We encountered way to many problems using gitkraken, so we’ve finally made the decision to switch over to sourcetree.
As said in the previous week post we already started working on our pitch which we’re going to present upcoming Thursday. Despite the fact that we all had the powerpoint in our gitkraken folder, it apparently got overwritten so we had to start all over again.
Today we made a whole new presentation which led us to some new ideas that we could implement into the game.
We also analyzed the audience which we are going to target.
At last we had a group meeting with our project coach to see if we were still on track.
Don’t forget to share our blog with all your friends. Next week we’ll keep you updated on how our pitch went, so stay tuned.
~ the Team